Just like snowflakes, these fluffy cookies will melt in your mouth and disappear before they touch the cookie tray. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 28 Hershey's Bliss white chocolate meltaways
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, beat the cookie dough, flour and vanilla until combined. Stir in nuts. Shape 1 tablespoonful of dough around each chocolate.
- Place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and extract. Place coconut in a shallow bowl. Dip cookies in glaze; coat with coconut. Let stand until set. Yield: 28 cookies.
Originally published as White Chocolate-Macadamia Snowball Cookies in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p13
Reviews for White Chocolate-Macadamia Snowball Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2011
"Great cookie! The lemon flavoring comes out in the frosting!"