White Chocolate-Macadamia Snowball Cookies Recipe
Just like snowflakes, these fluffy cookies will melt in your mouth and disappear before they touch the cookie tray. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 28 Hershey's Bliss white chocolate meltaways
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, beat the cookie dough, flour and vanilla until combined. Stir in nuts. Shape 1 tablespoonful of dough around each chocolate.
- Place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and extract. Place coconut in a shallow bowl. Dip cookies in glaze; coat with coconut. Let stand until set. Yield: 28 cookies.
Originally published as White Chocolate-Macadamia Snowball Cookies in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p13
Reviews for White Chocolate-Macadamia Snowball Cookies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2011
Great cookie! The lemon flavoring comes out in the frosting!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Macadamia Recipes >