White Chocolate Macadamia Muffins Recipe
I love making muffins because they are so versatile and everyone loves them. These sweet muffins remind me of one of my favorite cookies. They’re real kid-pleasers. —Lorie Roach, Buckatunna, Mississippi
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine egg, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chips and nuts.
- 2. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- 3. For glaze, in a microwave, melt chips with cream; stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm muffins. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 325 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Macadamia Muffins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC