White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and baking chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies(11)
Sort By :
not sure what happened here. I used shortening instead of butter and these cookies were a big flop. . not only did they stick to pan but they were very thin. didn't make the yielded amount either. I think it should have called for more flour is my guess. disappointed because the ingredients are expensive.
I got 28 cookies out of this with a 1" cookie scoop. Cookies were very good. I didn't have white chocolate baking chips so I made my own out of a Ghirardelli white chocolate baking bar, same thing I guess.
Very simple and very tasty. I used a cookie scoop and it only made 2 dozen but simple enough to double. My son loved them!
This is excellent. cookies I made. I used a 1" ice cream scoop and made 30 cookies not 54.
4 1/2 dozen is 54 cookies no way it made that many..... possibly half of that using a small teaspoon. Substituted macadamias for slivered almonds and still tasted yummy... not sure what Mrs Jepson is on about as there is no almond extract in the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Cookies >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Macadamia Recipes >
- Nut Cookies >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >