White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. In a double boiler, melt chocolate. Fold into cream cheese mixture with pecans. Spread into a greased 8-in.-square pan. Chill until serving. Cut into squares. Yield: about 4 dozen.
2 piece: 217 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Fudge
"I made this for our Christmas party and it did not go over very well. I enjoyed it but the guests did not care for it."
"I think it would taste even better with more vanilla, less sugar, and about a 1/4 cup of margarine/butter"
"A not so sweet fudge and very pretty"
"To sweet taste like powdered sugar"
"I made this and it was very easy to make! Very good also! It's rich so a little piece goes a long way!"