White Chocolate Fudge
This recipe is similar to one of my favorite dark fudge recipes. I'll frequently make my white fudge to give as gifts for Christmas and Valentine's Day. It's an interesting contrast to all of the darker candies—and the cream cheese gives it such a nice rich and creamy texture!
My husband and I live on the farm where he was born and raised. We have five children, ranging in age from 17 to
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. In a
- double boiler, melt chocolate. Fold into cream cheese mixture with
- pecans. Spread into a greased 8-in. square pan. Chill until serving.
- Cut into squares. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 pieces) equals 217 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 43 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.