- cheese; beat until smooth. Spread over crust. Refrigerate for 30
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice. Arrange the pineapple,
- strawberries, oranges and kiwi over filling.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in
- lemon juice and reserved pineapple juice until smooth. Bring to a
- boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Cool.
- Brush glaze over fruit. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 342 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.