White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies Recipe
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles, colored sugar and/or jimmies
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: About 4 dozen (1-1/2 pounds).
1 each: 38 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (trace sugars, 0g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies
"These candies are very easy to make and are a beautiful addition to a dessert table."
"My family loved these Easter eggs. I also used this recipes as a filling for the Eggs I made with my moulds. It was great."