White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies Recipe
Candy making can be easy! Have kids help roll the candies in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles, colored sugar and/or jimmies
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: About 4 dozen (1-1/2 pounds).
1 each: 38 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC