White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies Recipe
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles, colored sugar and/or jimmies
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: About 4 dozen (1-1/2 pounds).
1 each: 38 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 11mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies
"These candies are very easy to make and are a beautiful addition to a dessert table."
"My family loved these Easter eggs. I also used this recipes as a filling for the Eggs I made with my moulds. It was great."