Candy making can be easy! Have kids help roll the candies in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: Homemade Easter Candy
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles, colored sugar and/or jimmies
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: About 4 dozen (1-1/2 pounds).
Originally published as Easter Egg Candies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p161
Reviews for White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review