- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles, colored sugar and/or jimmies
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: About 4 dozen (1-1/2 pounds).
Originally published as Easter Egg Candies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p161
Reviews for White Chocolate Easter Egg Candies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2010
"These candies are very easy to make and are a beautiful addition to a dessert table."
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2010
"My family loved these Easter eggs. I also used this recipes as a filling for the Eggs I made with my moulds. It was great."