- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in white chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Arrange ladyfingers on the bottom and around the edge of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers on bottom of pan. Arrange remaining ladyfingers over cream cheese mixture to resemble the spokes of a wheel. Sprinkle with vanilla chips.
- Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Combine remaining whipped topping and vanilla; spread over the top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Remove sides of pan before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate Dream Torte
"I found this recipe extremely sweet. I will make it again with a few changes. I will use just a Tbsp. of sugor or sugar substitute. I will not add the white chocolate chips between layers. I will also use a sugar free frozen whipped topping. I will rate again when I make it."
"I added blueberry pie filling on top of cream to finish it very good"
"Perhaps the reference to "brand of sugar" was meant to refer to sugar vs sugar substitutes. I suspect Splenda would work...it is not a baked dessert. Sounds wonderful and I plan to make it soon!"
"I don't understand the question about "brand" of sugar. No brand is mentioned. It is granulated sugar. When a brand is mentioned it is simply advertising. Use what you have. This recipe is very simple and wonderfully tasty. My guests loved it and it will be a go-to for special dinners."
"made as stated, I us any sugar and it all turns out ok .family loved this one"