- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in white chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Arrange ladyfingers on the bottom and around the edge of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers on bottom of pan. Arrange remaining ladyfingers over cream cheese mixture to resemble the spokes of a wheel. Sprinkle with vanilla chips.
- Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Combine remaining whipped topping and vanilla; spread over the top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Remove sides of pan before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate Dream Torte(4)
Sort By :
made as stated, I us any sugar and it all turns out ok .family loved this one
made as stated, I us any sugar and it all turns out ok.family loved this one
I have not make this desert yet along with some other recipes i found on here but have a question..Do you have to use that brand of sugar or is another brand work just as well? I would like to no for sure before I make any of these recipes...Thanks
This was the easiest of my holiday desserts to make and the one everyone loved the most. It is absolutely delicious and is relatively light for after a heavy Christmass dinner. Served in a large crystal bowl, it makes quite a lot of servings. Everyone looked forward to me making it again this year.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >