This is an easy dessert to put together and it travels well to any Christmas get-together. —Bethany Irwin, Traverse City, Michigan
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in white chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Arrange ladyfingers on the bottom and around the edge of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers on bottom of pan. Arrange remaining ladyfingers over cream cheese mixture to resemble the spokes of a wheel. Sprinkle with vanilla chips.
- Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Combine remaining whipped topping and vanilla; spread over the top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Remove sides of pan before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Dream Torte in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p83
Reviews for White Chocolate Dream Torte
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review