- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in white chocolate and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Arrange ladyfingers on the bottom and around the edge of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture evenly over ladyfingers on bottom of pan. Arrange remaining ladyfingers over cream cheese mixture to resemble the spokes of a wheel. Sprinkle with vanilla chips.
- Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Combine remaining whipped topping and vanilla; spread over the top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Remove sides of pan before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate Dream Torte(9)
Sort By :
I found this recipe extremely sweet. I will make it again with a few changes. I will use just a Tbsp. of sugor or sugar substitute. I will not add the white chocolate chips between layers. I will also use a sugar free frozen whipped topping. I will rate again when I make it.
This is very good and very easy to make. I too don't understand the question people are asking about the "brand" of sugar. There is no brand of sugar mentioned. The only brand I see is the Philadelphia cream cheese. Use granulated sugar, any brand will do. The recipe is very clear. It says 1/3 cup sugar. what's so hard to understand about that?
I added blueberry pie filling on top of cream to finish it very good
Perhaps the reference to "brand of sugar" was meant to refer to sugar vs sugar substitutes. I suspect Splenda would work...it is not a baked dessert. Sounds wonderful and I plan to make it soon!
I don't understand the question about "brand" of sugar. No brand is mentioned. It is granulated sugar. When a brand is mentioned it is simply advertising. Use what you have. This recipe is very simple and wonderfully tasty. My guests loved it and it will be a go-to for special dinners.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >