- food coloring. Place in a pastry or plastic bag. Pipe 24 small
- berries on waxed paper; let stand until hardened. Melt remaining
- white chocolate; tint with green food coloring. Spread into a
- rectangle on waxed paper; let stand at room temperature until
- harden. Using a 1-1/2-in. holly leaf cookie cutter, cut 18 leaf
- Just before serving, beat cream and confectioners' sugar until soft
- peaks form; spread over pie. Garnish with holly leaves and berries.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Editor's Note: For a simple garnish, use spearmint leaves and red-hot candies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 541 calories, 36 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 178 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.