White Chocolate-Cranberry-Pecan Tart Recipe
The first time I tasted my friend's dessert was at a Christmas party that she was having. I got a copy of the recipe and now it's a yuletide tradition for my family. The white chips, cranberries and orange peel take pecan pie to a scrumptious new level.—Karen Moore, Jacksonville, Florida
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Roll out pastry to fit an 11-in. tart pan with removable bottom; trim edges. Sprinkle with the cranberries, pecans and chips. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, flour and orange peel; pour over chips.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate-Cranberry-Pecan Tart in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p155
Reviews for White Chocolate-Cranberry-Pecan Tart
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2014
"This was absolutely delicious and is a family fav for sure. So much easier than making individual tarts. So glad this recipe was shared."