White Chocolate Cranberry Muffins Recipe
I wasn't sure how these muffins would go over with my family, but everyone raved about the combination of white chocolate and dried cranberries.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons cranberry juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, buttermilk and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and chocolate.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and enough cranberry juice to achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over muffins. Yield: 15 muffins.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC