White Chocolate Cranberry Muffins
I wasn't sure how these muffins would go over with my family, but everyone raved about the combination of white chocolate and dried cranberries.
15 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 ounces white baking chocolate, grated
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 to 5 teaspoons cranberry juice
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In
- another bowl, whisk the eggs, buttermilk and butter. Stir into dry
- ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries and chocolate.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at
- 400° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans
- to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar and enough