White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge Recipe
This no-bake recipe is at the top of my list when I head to the kitchen to make holiday treats. Chewy tart cranberries pair well with salty, crunchy almonds. —Lois Aitken, Dauphin, Manitoba
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup roasted salted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1. Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1 teaspoon butter; set aside. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate and milk. Microwave, uncovered, at 30% power for 2-3 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until smooth. Stir in the almonds, cranberries and orange peel. Spread into prepared pan.
- 2. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
1 piece equals 57 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC