- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Sort By :
These are FANTASTIC!! YUM!! I put in 1/4 cup more cranberries than called for because I enjoy them. Other than that followed exactly. They were soft and chewy and heavenly!
These were a pretty addition to my Christmas gift bags. I got some good comments about them.
We really liked these! I did cut back on the cranberries a bit though.
Did not come out soft and chewy. Used dried cherries in place of cranberries. May try these again later to see if I did something wrong.
Excellent. Not overly sweet and the cranberry/white chocolate combo is fantastic. I believe next time I will double the cranberries.