- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Sort By :
"These cookies were so delicious and easy to make! What is great about the recipe is that it is so easy to do substitutions and they still taste great! Definitely making again!"
"The cookies came out tasty and moist. I had no problem with the batter. I added 1/2 cup of butter and 1/2 cup of sugar , instead of the 1/3 cup."
"These are yummy cookies; mine came out just like the pictures. I was not happy with the batter though. It was super crumbly and like a few of the other reviews I needed to roll the cookies in my hands to make them hold together. Kind of makes having a cookie scoop pointless. I will def try to modify the dryness issue if I make them again."
"I made these cookies for Christmas gifts everybody loved them the only thing I changed in the recipe was the cranberries I used the ocean spray low sugar cranberriesthey were perfectly sweet enough with the white chocolate chipsand the low sugar cranberries were delightful I will be making these again soon thanks for the recipe happy new year"
"I added some chopped nuts and added the juice of one clementine and a bit of the zest to the recipe. 375* was too hot so I turned the oven down to 325*. Cookies came out perfectly after that adjustment."