- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Sort By :
"It was better the second day. Hubby loved them."
"These cookies were excellent! I tripled the recipe to make gifts for coworkers and they turned out perfectly. Will definitely add this to my holiday cookie list!"
"Delicious. I found that rolling the dough into 1" balls before dropping onto the cookie sheet worked better."
"Very good; fast and easy. Followed recipe exactly, except as another reviewer said, baked them at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Yeah, the dough is a little crumbly, just smoosh the dough, chips, and berries together with your hand. The reviewer(s) who said they were tough probably mixed the dough too much. I ALWAYS mix by hand...with a mixing spoon, not an electric mixer."