- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Sort By :
"These are yummy cookies; mine came out just like the pictures. I was not happy with the batter though. It was super crumbly and like a few of the other reviews I needed to roll the cookies in my hands to make them hold together. Kind of makes having a cookie scoop pointless. I will def try to modify the dryness issue if I make them again."
"I made these cookies for Christmas gifts everybody loved them the only thing I changed in the recipe was the cranberries I used the ocean spray low sugar cranberriesthey were perfectly sweet enough with the white chocolate chipsand the low sugar cranberries were delightful I will be making these again soon thanks for the recipe happy new year"
"I added some chopped nuts and added the juice of one clementine and a bit of the zest to the recipe. 375* was too hot so I turned the oven down to 325*. Cookies came out perfectly after that adjustment."
"It was better the second day. Hubby loved them."
"These cookies were excellent! I tripled the recipe to make gifts for coworkers and they turned out perfectly. Will definitely add this to my holiday cookie list!"