- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
"Very tasty and simple to do. Loved that I had everything on hand to make them."
"Not a lot of flavor.Just ok"
"The cookies were tasty...but hard very quickly!"
"Made these for Christmas! Loved them! I added walnuts."
"This recipe is awesome. Just the right amount of sweetness."
"Very good cookie. Make double batch and froze half after rolling into a log. The frozen log was cut into 3/8 inch slices and baked 3 mos. later. Both batches were great."
"Great cookies. I make these each year for Christmas gifts to my neighbors and they all rave about them."
"Made these the past 2 years and have nothing but praise.. very good."
"These cookies were so delicious and easy to make! What is great about the recipe is that it is so easy to do substitutions and they still taste great! Definitely making again!"