White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies Recipe
These sweet cookies feature white chocolate and cranberries for a delightful taste. And the red and white coloring add a great holiday feel to any cookie tray. —Donna Beck, Scottdale, Pennsylvania
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch YIELD:24 servings
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until crumbly, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture and mix well. Stir in cranberries and chips.
- 2. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 113 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC