White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies Recipe
A holiday color studded delight. Serve warm, à la mode for extra fun. Recipe Courtesy of Chef Michelle, ALDI Test Kitchen
- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
- 2 cups hot water
- 3/4 cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups Baker's Corner Brown Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla
- 2 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baker's Corner Baking Powder*
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1 cup Baker's Corner White Chocolate Baking Morsels
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a medium sheet pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- 2. In a small bowl, rehydrate the dried cranberries by combining with hot water. Let sit for one minute. Drain.
- 3. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time.
- 4. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix to combine.
- 5. Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate morsels. Evenly press the batter into prepared pan.
- 6. Bake for 18-20 minutes until the top is a light golden brown. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- 7. Cut into squares or create shapes with holiday cookie cutters. Yield: 24.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC