- Carlini Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Southern Grove Dried Cranberries
- 2 cups hot water
- 3/4 cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups Baker's Corner Brown Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Stonemill Essentials Pure Vanilla
- 2 Goldhen Large Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baker's Corner Baking Powder*
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1 cup Baker's Corner White Chocolate Baking Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a medium sheet pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, rehydrate the dried cranberries by combining with hot water. Let sit for one minute. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer. Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix to combine.
- Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate morsels. Evenly press the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the top is a light golden brown. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares or create shapes with holiday cookie cutters. Yield: 24.
Reviews for White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies
Sort By :
"I like white chocolate and cranberries, and this was very easy to make. I will definitely be making it again and sharing it with others."
"This recipe recipe is a one star in my book. The recipe was poorly written, I had to read the other reviews to find out the pan size plus picked up a few of the other tips when baking. Even still this one was not a hit with family and friends."
"1 Star - but I turned it into a 5 star.....Whomever wrote up the recipe did a very poor job. I see 8, 5 star ratings, and they all must be better bakers than I am, but putting spray under the parchment paper was a very bad idea. Everything stuck like glue to the paper. However! I did redeem the blondie, mix. I had to scoop off the baked mix (delicious) off of the paper, and then layered it with vanilla ice cream. Very thin layers with a layer of ice cream in between each layer and it was a hit. Keep in freezer."
"I just made my fourth pan of these last night to send to a function. I use dark chocolate chips instead of the white chocolate, which I found to be too sweet. I also use a 13 x 9 pan and bake them for 30 minutes."
"Pretty and delicious!"