White Chocolate Cran-Pecan Cookies
Want to put a seasonal twist on classic chocolate chip cookies? These irresistible treats are loaded with white baking chips, dried cranberries and chopped pecans.—Barb Garrett, Jacksonville, North Carolina
30 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars
- until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl,
- whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in cranberries, baking chips and pecans.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown. Remove from pans to
- to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 128 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium,