Want to put a seasonal twist on classic chocolate chip cookies? These irresistible treats are loaded with white baking chips, dried cranberries and chopped pecans.—Barb Garrett, Jacksonville, North Carolina
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in cranberries, baking chips and pecans.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown. Remove from pans to to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as White Chocolate Cran-Pecan Cookies in Country Woman December/January 2011, p18
Reviews for White Chocolate Cran-Pecan Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review