White Chocolate Coconut Fudge Recipe
A small bite of this rich candy is all you need to satisfy a sweet tooth. My family prefers it to chocolate fudge.—Linda Wilkens, Maple Grove, Minnesota
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 30-40 minutes or until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage).
- 2. Remove from the heat; stir in white chocolate and marshmallows until melted. Stir in the coconut, nuts and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan. Let stand at room temperature until cool.
- 3. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan; cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 pounds.
1 each: 60 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for White Chocolate Coconut Fudge
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC