These chocolaty muffins are moist, tender and filled with white chocolate chips. Warm from the oven, they look and smell so good, people just can’t resist trying one!—Lori Osmachenko, Elkford, British Columbia
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk, butter and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in baking chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as White Chocolate Chip Muffins in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2009
Reviews for White Chocolate Chip Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review