White Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups whole hazelnuts, toasted, divided
- 9 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1. Coarsely chop 1/2 cup hazelnuts; set aside. Melt 2 tablespoons butter. In a food processor, combine melted butter and remaining hazelnuts. Cover and process until the mixture forms a crumbly paste; set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, cream the remaining butter. Beat in the sugars. Add egg and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in ground hazelnut mixture until blended. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to batter and mix just until combined. Stir in chips and chopped hazelnuts.
- 3. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.
2 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for White Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies
"great taste. easy to make..the whole family loves them...will definately make again. I didn't make any changes in the recipe."