- hot mixture into egg yolks; return all to the pan, whisking
- constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in chocolate and vanilla until chocolate
- is melted. Cool to room temperature. Fold in whipped cream
- Spoon 1/4 cup mousse into each parfait glass. Top with a rounded 1/4
- cup of cherry mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 393 calories, 26 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 156 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.