White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
My husband, son and brother all love this cheesecake. Between the three of them, there's not much left for the rest of us!—Sherri M Fields, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 2 cups crushed shortbread cookies (about 8 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 16 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar with almonds (6 ounces), chopped
- 1. Place a greased 10-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of prepared pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, milk, vanilla and nutmeg until well blended. Add eggs and egg yolk; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted white chocolate. Fold in the chopped candy bar. Pour over crust.
- 4. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes until center is just set and top appears dull.
- 5. Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 769 calories, 62g fat (35g saturated fat), 213mg cholesterol, 459mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for White Chocolate Cheesecake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC