- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to
- larger pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes until center is just set and top
- appears dull.
- Remove pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan before slicing.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 769 calories, 62 g fat (35 g saturated fat), 213 mg cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.