White Chocolate Cereal Clusters
Just three ingredients and 3 minutes in the microwave are all it takes to make the season bright with this sweet treat.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + standing
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1-1/2 cups honey-roasted peanuts
- 2 cups vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and peanuts. In a microwave-safe
- bowl, melt chips at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at
- additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture; stir until well coated. Spread onto a waxed
- paper-lined baking sheet. Let stand until chocolate is set. Break
- into small pieces. Yield: About 6 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 304 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 205 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.