Just three ingredients and 3 minutes in the microwave are all it takes to make the season bright with this sweet treat.
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1-1/2 cups honey-roasted peanuts
- 2 cups vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and peanuts. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture; stir until well coated. Spread onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Let stand until chocolate is set. Break into small pieces. Yield: About 6 cups.
Originally published as White Chocolate Cereal Clusters in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2004, p29
Reviews for White Chocolate Cereal Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review