White Chocolate Cereal Bars
A friend gave me this speedy recipe that's a different take on traditional crisp rice treats.Anne Powers, Munford, Alabama
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8 ounces white baking chips (about 1-1/3 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- In a Dutch oven, combine marshmallows, baking chips and butter. Cook
- and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Add
- cereal; stir to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. pan; gently press mixture evenly into
- pan. Cut into bars. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 79 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.