- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in
- white chocolate until melted. Stir in vanilla. Transfer to a large
- bowl. Cool to room temperature without stirring. Press waxed paper
- onto surface of pudding; refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar and peppermint extract; beat until soft peaks
- form. Fold in 2 tablespoons crushed candies.
- In each of eight dessert dishes, layer 1/4 cup pudding and 2
- teaspoons crushed candies and cookie crumbs. Top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with additional crushed candies. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait equals 408 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 146 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.