White Chocolate Brie Cups
Try these unique little tarts as an appetizer before a special meal, or save them for a surprisingly different dinner finale. They’re sweet, creamy and crunchy—and very addictive!Angela Vitale, Delaware, Ohio
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1-1/2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, chopped
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- Kumquat slices, optional
- Fill each tart shell with chocolate, then cheese. Place on an
- ungreased baking sheet. Top with marmalade.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- If desired, top with kumquat. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 66 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer