White Chocolate Brie Cups Recipe
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1-1/2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, chopped
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- Kumquat slices, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Fill each tart shell with chocolate, then cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with marmalade.
- 2. Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. If desired, top with kumquat. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 66 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Brie Cups
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer