- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1-1/2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, chopped
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- Kumquat slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Fill each tart shell with chocolate, then cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with marmalade.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. If desired, top with kumquat. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for White Chocolate Brie Cups
Sort By :
"lovely delicate dessert. I used marmalade for some and apple jelly for others."
"Delicious! It is so easy and such a huge hit! Everyone loves it for a little dessert and always want the recipe. They are shocked when they find out how easy it is and what it is made of. Have made it many times."
"I have made these several times and they are wonderful! Instead of orange marmalade, I use peach preserves & everyone goes crazy for them!"
"These were so easy and delicious!"
"This was one of the easiest and tastiest appetizers I've ever made.....guests raved about and asked for the recipe."