- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1-1/2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, chopped
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- Kumquat slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Fill each tart shell with chocolate, then cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with marmalade.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. If desired, top with kumquat. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for White Chocolate Brie Cups
Sort By :
"Delicious! It is so easy and such a huge hit! Everyone loves it for a little dessert and always want the recipe. They are shocked when they find out how easy it is and what it is made of. Have made it many times."
"I have made these several times and they are wonderful! Instead of orange marmalade, I use peach preserves & everyone goes crazy for them!"
"These were so easy and delicious!"
"This was one of the easiest and tastiest appetizers I've ever made.....guests raved about and asked for the recipe."
"Loved this. I have to admit I did not use the phylo shells, I couldn't find any. I used regular pie crust shells to make these tarts. The combination of Brie and Marmlade is a treasure and while I have played Brie off against everything from Blueberries to Mint Jelly, first choice from now on will always be Marmalade. Nor did I top these off with Kumquats. I couldn't find those either. So I did some with Grapefruit, some with Canned Mandarin segments and, believe it or not, some with Gherkins. Thanks for a really interesting appetizer."