Try these unique little tarts as an appetizer before a special meal, or save them for a surprisingly different dinner finale. They’re sweet, creamy and crunchy—and very addictive!—Angela Vitale, Delaware, Ohio
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1-1/2 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces Brie cheese, chopped
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- Kumquat slices, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Fill each tart shell with chocolate, then cheese. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Top with marmalade.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. If desired, top with kumquat. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Originally published as White Chocolate Brie Cups in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p65
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for White Chocolate Brie Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review