White Chocolate Brandy Alexander
This brandied white cocoa is a wonderful drink to warm up with after coming in from the cold. Whipped topping and chocolate shavings make special finishing touches. —Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Whipped topping and white chocolate shavings, optional
- In a large saucepan, heat the milk and salt over medium heat just
- until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from the heat. Add
- chocolate; whisk until mixture is smooth. Stir in brandy, creme de
- cacao and vanilla.
- Fill mugs or cups three-fourths full. Top with whipped topping and
- chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 316 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein.