White Chocolate Brandy Alexander Recipe
This brandied white cocoa is a wonderful drink to warm up with after coming in from the cold. Whipped topping and chocolate shavings make special finishing touches. —Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping and white chocolate shavings, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat the milk and salt over medium heat just until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate; whisk until mixture is smooth. Stir in brandy, creme de cacao and vanilla.
- 2. Fill mugs or cups three-fourths full. Top with whipped topping and chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 316 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 137 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC