White Chocolate Brandy Alexander Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping and white chocolate shavings, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, heat the milk and salt over medium heat just until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate; whisk until mixture is smooth. Stir in brandy, creme de cacao and vanilla.
- 2. Fill mugs or cups three-fourths full. Top with whipped topping and chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup (calculated without optional ingredi: 316 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 0g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for White Chocolate Brandy Alexander
"very tasty and creamy"
"I came home cold from outside and wanted something to warm me up. I fixed this for my husband and me, and it was good plus it warmed us. I will fix it again."
"Brandy Alexanders are very good; just do not have too many.The Voice of Experience."