This brandied white cocoa is a wonderful drink to warm up with after coming in from the cold. Whipped topping and chocolate shavings make special finishing touches. —Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping and white chocolate shavings, optional
- In a large saucepan, heat the milk and salt over medium heat just until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate; whisk until mixture is smooth. Stir in brandy, creme de cacao and vanilla.
- Fill mugs or cups three-fourths full. Top with whipped topping and chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Brandy Alexander in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2009, p111
Reviews for White Chocolate Brandy Alexander
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review