White Chocolate Brandy Alexander Recipe
- 3-1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping and white chocolate shavings, optional
- In a large saucepan, heat the milk and salt over medium heat just until mixture comes to a simmer. Remove from the heat. Add chocolate; whisk until mixture is smooth. Stir in brandy, creme de cacao and vanilla.
- Fill mugs or cups three-fourths full. Top with whipped topping and chocolate shavings if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for White Chocolate Brandy Alexander
Sort By :
"very tasty and creamy"
"I came home cold from outside and wanted something to warm me up. I fixed this for my husband and me, and it was good plus it warmed us. I will fix it again."
"Brandy Alexanders are very good; just do not have too many.The Voice of Experience."