White Chocolate Berry Pie Recipe
- 5 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. In a microwave, melt four ounces of white chocolate with milk; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in orange peel and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream.
- 3. Spread into crust. Arrange strawberries on top. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over berries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 299 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Berry Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.