White Chocolate Berry Pie Recipe
- 5 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. In a microwave, melt four ounces of white chocolate with milk; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in orange peel and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream.
- 3. Spread into crust. Arrange strawberries on top. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over berries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 299 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Berry Pie
"I have made this pie many times and I always get requests for the recipe......best strawberry pie there is!"
"This is the best pie I have ever tasted!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.