- 5 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a microwave, melt four ounces of white chocolate with milk; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in orange peel and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread into crust. Arrange strawberries on top. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over berries. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Berry Pie in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p67
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for White Chocolate Berry Pie(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Cream Pie >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >