White Chocolate Berry Parfaits Recipe
Just 15 minutes and a few ingredients are all you need to create these family-friendly parfaits built for weeknight fun! —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1. Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- 2. Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of four parfait glasses. Top with half of the strawberries and cookie crumbs. Repeat layers. Garnish with whipped topping. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 parfait: 308 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 553mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Berry Parfaits
Reviewed May. 30, 2012
"Very good. My kids loved them."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC