White Chocolate Berry Parfaits Recipe
Just 15 minutes and a few ingredients are all you need to create these family-friendly parfaits built for weeknight fun! —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1. Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- 2. Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of four parfait glasses. Top with half of the strawberries and cookie crumbs. Repeat layers. Garnish with whipped topping. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 parfait equals 308 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 553 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Berry Parfaits
Reviewed May. 30, 2012
"Very good. My kids loved them."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC