Just 15 minutes and a few ingredients are all you need to create these family-friendly parfaits built for weeknight fun! —Julie Puderbaugh, Berwick, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 32 Light Desserts That'll Hit the Spot
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each of four parfait glasses. Top with half of the strawberries and cookie crumbs. Repeat layers. Garnish with whipped topping. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Berry Parfaits in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p33
Reviews forWhite Chocolate Berry Parfaits
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 30, 2012
"Very good. My kids loved them."