White Chocolate Berry Muffins Recipe
Santa himself might stop by just to get a taste of these rich moist muffins studded with white chocolate chips and juicy raspberries. They're sure to brighten any table.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, beat in well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to cream cheese mixture just until blended. Fold in raspberries and chips.
- 2. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 244 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 238 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC