- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, beat in well after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to cream cheese mixture just until blended. Fold in raspberries and chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for White Chocolate Berry Muffins
Sort By :
"Yum! 1/3 less fat cream cheese & whole whear flour work great. I used 1 cup white chocolate chips.~ Theresa"
"I made these today with Blueberries in stead of raspberries. They are SO GOOD!!!Susan"
"I used blueberries and made these as mini muffins, cutting the cooking time to about 15 minutes. The dough consistency was closer to cookies than muffins and the finished product definitely seemed more like a cookie. They were tasty though."
"Our Family loved these muffins. I used 1 cup of White chocolate grated. I also used 1 cup rapsberries with 1/2 cup blackberries. They were great."