- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, cocoa, cream cheese and milk until well blended (batter will be thick). Stir in chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for White Chip Cookies
"I just made these today and they turn out great. It took 16 min to cook but my cookies were a large tablespoon. I also add 2mor tablespoons of milk. I use a 18.25 oz box cake mix which was dubbling the recipe, but still needed more milk so I could stir better. So easy to make and tasted great."