White Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, cocoa, cream cheese and milk until well blended (batter will be thick). Stir in chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 cookies equals 328 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for White Chip Cookies
"I just made these today and they turn out great. It took 16 min to cook but my cookies were a large tablespoon. I also add 2mor tablespoons of milk. I use a 18.25 oz box cake mix which was dubbling the recipe, but still needed more milk so I could stir better. So easy to make and tasted great."
"I make a recipe that is really similar, turns out great every time. 1 cake mix, 1/4 cup softened butter, 8 oz softened cream cheese, 1 egg yolk, and one teaspoon vanilla. Mix in cake mix last. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes. Bake cookies at 375 for 6-8 minutes. Delicious!"
"cookies turned out poorly. last time i try a quick cookie recipe and just put my own ingredients together"
"Baking time entirely too long. The only batch that came out well for me were the ones I baked for 8 minutes and I did check to make sure I was baking at 350 F."