White Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, cocoa, cream cheese and milk until well blended (batter will be thick). Stir in chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 328 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for White Chip Cookies
"I just made these today and they turn out great. It took 16 min to cook but my cookies were a large tablespoon. I also add 2mor tablespoons of milk. I use a 18.25 oz box cake mix which was dubbling the recipe, but still needed more milk so I could stir better. So easy to make and tasted great."