White Chip Cookies
This quick recipe is perfect when you want to bake a small batch of cookies.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- In a small bowl, combine the cake mix, egg, cocoa, cream cheese and
- milk until well blended (batter will be thick). Stir in chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake
- at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cookies equals 328 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 372 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.