White Chili Recipe
- 1 jar (48 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (one 10 ounces, one 5 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1-1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Additional sour cream, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; remove from the heat. Add cheese and cilantro; stir until cheese is melted. Garnish with additional sour cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for White Chili(6)
Sort By :
will make again added cumin,onion,and jalapeno. next time will add some cayenne pepper to give it a little kick good over all
I found this recipe rather bland. I used a 7 oz can of green chilies, 3 T of cilantro and a teaspoon of cumin. Much better. Very fast and easy.
Had a friends white chili and didn't think I could find another recipe better than hers - boy was I wrong! Both my husband and kids loved this chili. Can't wait to make it my scrapbooking friends!
I was excited about this recipe because it was so simple to make, but my boyfriend and I really did not like it. It might have been the canned chicken that made it kind of gross.
I added one extra can of green chilies and a little dried onion. We all loved it!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Soup Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Chili Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Chili Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Soup Recipes >
- Low Fat Chili Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Mexican Chili >
- Mexican Chilies >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Soup >
- Mexican Soups >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chili Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >