- 2-1/2 cups uncooked whole wheat bow tie pasta (about 6 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook and stir 2-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds longer. Stir in tomatoes, beans, olives and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes or until tomatoes are softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta; toss to combine, adding enough pasta water to moisten. Stir in cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as White Beans & Bow Ties in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Reviews for White Beans & Bow Ties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review