White Bean Bruschetta Recipe
This fabulous bruschetta has a Tuscan flavor. Quick and easy, I've made it many times to serve when entertaining guests. —Kristin Arnett
- 1 cup canned great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Greek olives
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 French bread baguette, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 1 package (5.3 ounces) goat cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, olives, 4 tablespoons oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Place bread slices on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with remaining oil.
- 2. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat until golden, about 1 minute. Spread with cheese; top with bean mixture. Serve immediately. Yield: about 20 servings.
1/4 cup: 88 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 107mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for White Bean Bruschetta
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC