- and a dash of cayenne. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Cool slightly.
- Transfer to a blender; cover and process on high until almost
- blended. Pour into soup bowls; sprinkle with sausage mixture and
- Parmesan crisps. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (prepared with turkey sausage and reduced-sodium broth) equals 440 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 1,256 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 24 g protein.