A nice, simple drink to make and enjoy. Impress your guests by telling them you made their drinks with a homemade sour mix.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces whiskey
- 1-1/2 ounces sour mix
- Orange wedge and maraschino cherry
- Fill a shaker three-fourths full with ice. Add whiskey and sour mix.
- Cover and shake for 10-15 seconds or until condensation forms on
- outside of shaker. Strain into a chilled wine or sour glass. Garnish
- as desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 213 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.