"More, please," is what you'll hear when you serve these light and creamy potatoes. Seasoned with just a hint of garlic, they go great with any meat. Mom appreciates the fact that she can make them ahead and bake them just before serving.Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
6-8 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled, quartered and cooked
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika, optional
- In a large bowl, mash the potatoes. Add the cream cheese, sour cream,
- butter, garlic salt, salt and pepper; mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika if
- desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 200 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.