- 2-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled, quartered and cooked
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika, optional
- In a large bowl, mash the potatoes. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, butter, garlic salt, salt and pepper; mix until smooth.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forWhipped Potatoes
"Very good. I used red potatoes and they turned out great. Hubby said they were awesome. Will make again and again."
"I've made my company potatoes this way for years now. With a small difference, 5# of potatoes and 1 tea. onion powder and no garlic salt. thay have been a famely favorite for any event."