- 11 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 piece (3 ounces) milk chocolate candy bar, chopped
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (10 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallows, milk and chocolate. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth. Cool completely.
- Fold 3/4 cup whipped topping into chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with pie filling and remaining whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Whipped Chocolate and Cherry Pie
Sort By :
I make this every year! so easy and everyone loves it!
I used a keebler 2 extra serving graham cracker crust and spread hot fudge topping on the bottom of crust before adding the chocolate mixture. I also used a 6 oz Hersey bar. Tuned out great.
Very tasty and incredibly easy to make. I doubled the chocolate portion to have enough. One portion of the chocolate would not fill up the crush as shown in the picture.
Made this pie according to directions, need to double the chocolate. Not as shown in picture.
This pie was delicious. I think I'll make it for a second time tomorrow.
More Recipe Collections
- Cherry Pie Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- German Desserts >